Zalando is transforming from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion. We live Radical Agility - a software development methodology that allows engineers to get work done while management keeps their distance.
Zalando´s IT-Audit ensures fulfillment of the given Zalando Technology Compliance Requirements and creates common understanding within Technology Department. As an IT-Auditor you work together with different teams and support them with compliance relevant processes.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years practical IT audit experience
- You have technical expertise in large and complex IT systems
- You have experience in managing small to medium size projects and you have strong organizational skills
- You have good knowledge in process management skills
- You are eager to analyze data/situations and find patterns or figure out root causes
- You have strong analytical skills, using SQL and Google Sheets or similar tools to analyze large numbers of data
- You have knowledge in either OAuth and other industry standard authentication/ authorization solutions or disaster recovery, backup and recovery scenarios for databases
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to keep a cool head in stressful situations and you have no fear to escalate if needed
- You are a team player and you like to share knowledge
- You are able to convince Tech teams to understand the importance of compliance topics
- You define audit processes and improve existing ones for various IT processes (e.g. Change Management, Access Management, Data Backup/Recovery)
- You plan and carry out audits
- You communicate audit results effectively, both verbally and in writing, to make them persuasive, succinct and understood by the recipient
- You perform follow-up audits in order to ensure that the defined countermeasures are implemented
- You identify areas that are in need of optimization, define optimization measures and check their implementation
- You show progress by making your work transparent with respective Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
What you can expect from us
- A unique corporate culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision making where results are what matter
- Professional international colleagues who will both inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- Motivated and autonomous teams having mastery and purpose to shape Zalando online fashion experience
- Competitive salary
- Zalando shopping discount and commuter discount
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact our recruiter Georg Petersen.