As a producer you will be instrumental in supporting the development team in achieving excellence in terms of delivering software. You will help facilitate the lean development process, track progress against Key Performance Indicators and will help organize and support planning and other daily activities as the team requires. You will be expected to showcase your excellent organisational, problem solving and analytic skills.
What we are looking for
- You have 4-5 years of Software Project Management or Software Product Management experience, ideally in an e-commerce company
- You have sound knowledge and experience of managing and supporting software development using industry standard agile project management methodologies
- You have effectively managed features and requirements documents, project management documents and team roadmaps. You are able to bring a team together to craft a joined up plan, you understand risk mitigation and dependency management.
- Activities such as Backlog grooming, Task Prioritization, Roadmap Management, Daily Standups, User stories, Jira, Product/Feature Mockups and Processes diagrams are in your DNA
- You have strong communication skills and actively drive projects, breaking down complex problems into manageable, structured work packages. You effectively manage stakeholders and third party expectations and undertake periodic, appropriate reporting
- You have drive and are you motivativated to get things done. You lead by example, you talk data, you facilitate, you resolve, you negotiate and get things done
- You thrive in an international environment and are fluent in verbal and written English
- You will be the organizational engine of your team, responsible for managing product releases and executing the end-to-end integration plan
- Your main focus will be on non-core-engineering tasks to enable successful end-to-end delivery and operation. You will be expected to manage your team’s external project dependencies, external deliverables and roadmaps
- You will refine requirements from Business KPIs, features and user stories
- Your special focus will be on ensuring all end-to-end delivery tasks are completed for a successful product release
- You will be part of an engineering team and you will play key role in facilitating the team to take them forward. On a day-to-day basis, you will work very closely with the team and will facilitate taking decisions as a unit
What you can expect from us
- Autonomy and trust to deliver using agile techniques in an entrepreneurial environment
- A career development path developed jointly with you with potential for developing breadth and depth in skill set
- A unique corporate culture where results are what matters, all within a relaxed office environment
- A highly motivated international team of colleagues who will both inspire and support you
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, please contact recruiter Manjuri Sinha.