Zalando is transforming from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion. From Fashion Store to Brand Solutions to Business Assurance and Smart Logistics, you will be building the technologies that are utilized as a base for further products and aim to connect all people and parts of the fashion ecosystem.
We live Radical Agility - a software development methodology that allows engineers to get work done while management keeps their distance. Along with our guiding set of principles - Autonomy, Mastery, Purpose - we entrust you and your team to shape the future of Zalando.
Our team enables the operational excellence of our business processes across various departments and IT systems. As a process consultant, you work together with many teams across the organization and enable them to manage and improve their business processes. Zalando’s Business Excellence team ensures that business processes run smoothly in company-wide IT systems. As a Process Manager, you work together with different teams across the company to actively manage and improve business processes.
What we are looking for
- You have proven experience in improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma) as well as business process management
- You have excellent analytical and logical skills and can master complex data structures including large sets of data. You use these skills to find, evaluate and propose improvement opportunities
- Operational excellence is what you strive for. You steer projects confidently and guide your team and stakeholders through well-structured project phases with the aim of enabling the business to achieve operational excellence
- You know how to facilitate process change in core business processes to improve the lives of your customers. You implement practical measures on process performance to ensure long-term sustainability
- Ideation, pragmatism, and thoughtfulness are your strengths. You show outstanding communication and presentation skills. You are proactive, persuasive, and self-motivated
- Master company-wide business processes and projects. You skillfully run cross-functional improvement projects, drive root cause analyses to identify end-to-end process performance gaps and risks, then develop improvement ideas to pilot and implement. You establish standards and methods to measure process performance and quality, as well as document and report the outcome of improvements.
- Team up with your stakeholders. As project lead, you consult with your project stakeholders and upper management to ensure buy-in and alignment on critical decisions. Decision-making is data-driven. You collect process data to provide high-quality analyses to your stakeholders. You are able to explain complicated issues in simple language to support end-to-end thinking.
- Drive and foster an improvement culture. You are not only a process consultant; you are an enabler for continuous improvement. As you run projects you also mentor, coach and support teams to enable superior business results in their business environment. To do so, you devise and implement innovative and engaging coaching programs. You drive the spirit of an improvement culture.
What you can expect from us
- A unique corporate culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision making where results are what matter
- Fast onboarding thanks to our mentoring program
- Professional international colleagues who will both inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- Motivated and autonomous teams having mastery and purpose to shape Zalando online fashion experience
- Culture. Culture of trust, empowerment, and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, +70 internal technical and fun guilds, tech talks, product demos, parties & events
- Perks. Competitive salary, subvention of your occupational pension plan, 40% Zalando shopping discount, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals as well as help with kindergarten und schools, free drinks & fruits, hardware of your choice, family rooms
- Development. Tour of Mastery, onboarding, personal branding support, opportunity to attend and speak at conferences
- Work Environment. Self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, please contact recruiter Georg Petersen.