You Are Ready To Make An Impact
As an IT Support Technician, you will be involved in the day to day technical support of all Zalando users onsite at both the 1st and 2nd support levels. Work will include service requests and incidents and a high level of customer contact, both face to face and via remote tools. Responsibilities will include the day to day professional running of the local helpdesk functions, ensuring that the high standards of customer support are maintained.
You Are Skilled
- A well rounded technical background with a number of years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of Mac hardware and operating system.
- Centrify skills desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge in the current version of Windows; MS Office 2010; Chrome; Firefox
- Ability to provide basic user admin within Active directory
- Working knowledge of the network infrastructure (specifically printing)
- Knowledge of video conference equipment.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the latest smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven track record in working to high standards, excellent customer facing skills through innovation and the development of new documentation.
- Able to work alone and also liaise with colleagues at other Zalando locations and drive quality improvements on site.
- Familiarity with Linux is an advantage
- Awareness and understanding of Google tools and capabilities.
- Day to day incident management involving all supported hardware (PC, laptop, Mac, Smartphone) and software
- Management of loans of equipment
- Preparation and installation of new hardware and software
- Quality checking of internal moves; 1st level network fault diagnosis
- User account administration
- Use of and management of tickets via a ticket system.
You Are Offered
We’ll pay you a market-rate salary and outfit you with the best tools. We’ll assist you with relocating to Germany. We offer the security of an expanding group of companies with 11,000 employees and a company pension plan.
But we expect that the true perks for you might be:
- Impact: We think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow.
- When you join Zalando, you’re not simply accepting a job offer but embarking on your first mission within a larger tour of mastery. We aim to maximize your professional development and support you in strengthening your personal brand by exposing you to multiple challenges and a growing set of responsibilities over the course of your career.
- Zalando Communities of Practice to align with and challenge your colleagues — and to spread our mobile-first mindset into the entire company.
- On top of that, you get a 40% discount when you shop at Zalando.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact recruiter Navin Hathiramani.