YOU ARE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT
The Technology Innovation Lab - also known as the “Shuttle” - was launched as a dedicated place to support the Zalando mission to become the world’s leading platform for connecting fashiotn with people. Therefore our team identifies and explores new opportunities for Zalando's fashion platform. We evaluate emerging technologies as future enablers, and provide a runway for bottom-up innovation.
We work on future topics and evaluate the potential of emerging technologies. In addition to that, Slingshot - our intrapreneurship program - provides a breeding-ground for ideas from our colleagues within the Tech department. A 450sqm digital fabrication “makerspace”, the Shuttle is accompanied by a small, international and multidisciplinary team of researchers and project coaches. We are out-of-the-box thinkers who work at the junction of fashion, retail and technology.
YOU ARE SETTING STANDARDS
We are looking for an Intrapreneurship Program Manager who is passionate to leave a mark at one of Europe’s most successful tech companies. You enjoy driving our bottom-up innovation program and connecting with different people from all over the world working in different roles and positions who have one goal in common: to tinker and build epic stuff.
Your success is measured by the following key objectives:
- Drive program to success: You create a sustainable and viable intrapreneurship program - including metrics, processes, templates, governance etc. - that fosters innovation within Zalando and helps to discover new trends, technologies and businesses ideas.
- Navigate the innovation rocket: You oversee and continuously improve the entire process from intake of fresh ideas through selection, mentoring and validation to successfully transitioning them back into the organization.
- Foster a community of intrapreneurs: You promote both the program and entrepreneurial thinking within the organization, and encourage Zalando’s hackers and intrapreneurs to develop revolutionary, game-changing ideas.
YOU ARE SKILLED
- Experience: You have a minimum of 2 years of proven success with technology innovation delivery in a similar field (startup, R&D lab, corporate incubator/accelerator) and a strong affinity to User Research.
- Expertise: You are a well-structured and excellent communicator in English and German language with the ability to drive larger programs forward in a pragmatic way. You can guide teams through an innovation process from end-to-end and are experienced in Design Thinking and User Research.
- Motivation: You are genuinely passionate about promoting an entrepreneurial mindset. Working in an environment with a high amount of uncertainty does not put you off. You are a continuous learner, are curious what people are working on and have the drive to keep on top of all of the product innovation out there.
- Attitude: You understand Zalando’s business strategy and share our culture and core values - you are humble, hungry and hunting. Networking comes natural to you. Without difficulty you can create a buzz about new topics, leverage synergies and see opportunities.
YOU ARE OFFERED
- Culture. A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; positive, inspiring working atmosphere & joint events.
- Perks. Competitive salary; great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.com; discounts from external partners; office in the heart of Berlin; public transport discounts; relocation assistance for internationals; municipality services; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & volunteering time off; awesome parties and events; free beverages & fruits; diverse sports and health offerings*. (*Partly, depends on location)
- Development. Mentoring; personal branding support; diverse career opportunities.
- Peers. An international team of experts to inspire you & learn from.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, please contact recruiter Jenny Bäricke.