What excites you?
As a Logistics Process Specialist your success will be measured by the following key objectives:
- Make work easier in logistics centers. You will make a significant contribution as the first contact for our warehouse management team. No matter whether you’re collecting feedback, coordinating process and system changes, or providing ad-hoc solution support. You’ll improve the way we work in our logistics facilities - day by day.
- Mastering communication. No matter whether you are already an experienced process manager or project manager, at Zalando your Tour of Mastery takes off. You will learn and grow your skills as you are managing the communication and roll-out of multiple products with tons of features to a workforce of thousands regularly.
- Close the loop for something really big. You’re a critical source of insights for the entire logistics sphere and heavily contribute these as a strong member of our technical Product Management Team. You will live our values and make the entire Smart Logistics process line stronger by sharing your knowledge and learnings.
What it takes to succeed
- Master of multiple domains: Can you bridge the natural divide between business and technology? Can you understand the commercial strategy behind logistics and discuss the EBIT impact of a new feature with your warehouse colleagues? Great! Do you understand how processes works and can you spot not only the problem but also suggest possible IT solutions?
- Analytical communicator: Are you a great communicator? Can you really get to the bottom of what users need? Can you ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of the progress? Great! But do you also bring the analytical skills and rigor to analyze large sets of data to evaluate opportunities to support well-founded decisions to improve processes?
- Thoughtful pragmatist: Can you get things done? Can you bring together all the input you have collected from interviews and data to help the team decide what to build? Don’t waste your own time with too much research but don’t jump to conclusions too fast either; development capacity is a very precious resource.
- Effective networker: We believe in autonomous teams that can own and drive topics without much central steering. We rely on people talking to each other to identify interdependencies, sources of mutual value, but also potential conflicts. How fast can you build your personal network to add value to right discussions and make sure that you leverage synergies and see opportunities? Will people come to you as a thought partner and natural collaboration partner?
- Continuous learner: Do you have the passion and drive to keep refining your toolset? Are you able to dive deep and learn more about logistics? E-Commerce is changing fast and so is Zalando. Will you keep up?
What do we require from you?
If you can accomplish the above in English and German, you have what it takes. If you are not sure -- ask someone in a similar role. If they think you ́ve got what it takes, go ahead -- apply!
What we will offer you:
- At Zalando you can have impact and be part of something bigger at the same time. We will once again revolutionize the fashion industry and as a Logistics Process Specialist you can be at the center of the storm, working with the logistics teams on the scene.
- At Zalando you can grow, personally and professionally. We will fully support you on your personal Tour of Mastery and be there to provide you with experienced thought partners and multi-source feedback. You can create your own opportunities and we encourage you to take risks. Don’t be afraid of failures. Learn from them.
- Finally, have fun! We provide one of the most international environments you can find and are dedicated to making your job fun. We know that you can only give your best if you enjoy it.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you are interested please send your application. If you have any other questions though, please do not hesitate to contact Maria Ulbrich.