Zalando is transforming from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion. From logistics to big brands, to manufacturers - we’re building the platform that connects all people and parts of the fashion ecosystem.
As an Incident Manager you ensure the reliability of our fashion platform by enabling Zalando in achieving an efficient and transparent incident process. You are responsible to continuously improve the incident process, create the appropriate reporting and observe the status of issues and tasks. You will also educate, consult, and train our delivery/engineering teams on how to correctly apply the incident process and how to treat business impacting issues in an efficient and timely manner.
What we are looking for
- We expect you to have a proven track record in managing incidents. Alternatively, you already gained 3+ years experience in an IT support position
- You have organizational skills and knowledge of ITIL
- You are familiar with state of the art ticketing systems
- Strong skills and practical experience in analysis of large data arrays
- You have technical experience working with large and complex IT systems
- You are eager to analyze data/situations and find patterns as well as figuring out root causes
- Communication is your strong suit and you like to facilitate meetings
- Practical experience in agile working methodologies is necessary
- We expect you to challenge your status quo to improve constantly
- You are self-confident, have an eye for detail, and you handle your tasks in an autonomous and proactive approach
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are an essential qualification
- You ensure that the incident process is applied in an efficient manner in all process stages
- You will monitor the effectiveness of the incident management process and make recommendations for improvement
- As part of our daily monitoring operations, you will assess data, identify gaps, trends and inaccuracies
- You summarize the concerned system status and create health reports
- Enable the engineering teams to act within a standardized incident management process
- Provide training and consulting for the engineering teams
- You will make a positive impact on our engineering culture and encourage knowledge sharing
What you can expect from us
- A unique corporate culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision making where results are what matter
- Fast onboarding thanks to our mentoring program
- Professional international colleagues who will both inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- Motivated and autonomous teams having mastery and purpose to shape Zalando online fashion experience
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact our recruiter Georg Petersen.