Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues.
Zalando is a fashion and technology company transforming into a multi-service platform for fashion. In order to connect people and fashion both online and offline, our team creates ideas and develops solutions that will bring all the different players in the fashion business together. This makes us the thought leaders in the world of fashion.
The Enterprise Systems department is responsible for all aspects of 3rd Party Software. As part of the team you can expect exciting and varying task in the field of Architecting the IT Landscape and Portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will evaluate Technology initiatives through different perspectives (e.g., strategic, reusing solutions, avoiding redundancy)
- You will continuously analyze the business processes and application landscape (e.g., solutions, data, technologies, operation) to identify gaps regarding the future direction
- You will define pragmatic and implementable IT target architectures and the needed roadmaps to reach them
- You define, design and continuously develop the components of the IT landscape, the principles, standards, processes and frameworks
- You support strategic IT projects and programs through a holistic view of the current IT landscape and the target architecture with the expertise of best practice EA methods and tools
- You will be responsible for continuously enhancing Enterprise Architecture Management at Zalando while sharpening its purpose and focusing on sustainability
- You are building and developing your team
- You take responsibility for your tasks and work in an independent and structured manner
- You have 8+ years of experience in a fast changing and large environment
- You have an in-depth understanding of EA methods, paradigms and tools, ideally e-commerce related processes
- You are highly solution oriented and you follow pragmatic approaches to reach your goals
- You are a self-starter with a proven track-record in developing new team and initiatives
- You show a high interest in technology and latest developments in the market
- You are able to make quick decisions and feel confident about that
- You have a proven ability to drive operational execution
- You are a strategic thinker; translate visions and architectures to roadmaps on both short-term and long-term
- You have a broad experience in leading bigger teams (including direct and indirect reports) through inspirational leadership and coaching
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- Fast Onboarding thanks to our Mentoring-Program
- Exciting career prospects that but are tailored to you
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- Competitive salary
- 40% Zalando shopping discount and commuter discount
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, doing business in 15 markets. Delivering first-class shopping experiences to our +15 million customers requires moving fast — with microservices, Agile processes & autonomous teams — and using cutting edge, open source technologies. We are passionate about what we do and have fun while doing it. And we are willing to experiment and make mistakes: It’s how we grow.