Zalando’s success tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
For our beautiful location in Berlin Kreuzberg, we’re looking for a strong, open-minded and committed personality to start immediately in a permanent role as a Digital Analyst within our Onsite Intelligence department.
The Onsite Intelligence belongs to the Product Analytics department which aims to strengthen Zalando`s data-driven culture of decision making. We deliver insights from 5 billion monthly tracking hits and 50 billion single pieces of information about our web and app users. We enable other teams and data products to use our web/app data for their purposes.
Together with your 13-15 team colleagues, you’ll be responsible for analyzing the user behavior across our web and app touchpoints and enable data-driven decisions at Zalando, our private brands and our new ventures.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- In conjunction with different Zalando departments, you will develop a deep understanding of our consumer facing businesses and transfer that understanding into analyses and measures for our stakeholders
- You will define data concepts and measures with product management colleagues based on their needs and Zalando`s overall goal of creating the world`s best online fashion experience
- You will design and create analytics self-service tools for stakeholders, mostly with Google Analytics 360, BigQuery and dashboard tools like DataStudio
- You will conduct ad-hoc analyses and deep-dives on web and app users, in order to deliver insights and recommendations for key business stakeholders
- You will be the analytics data coach for our A/B-testing and CRO teams, and conduct deep dive analyses together with them
- You will specify data concepts to support strategic business goals, and coordinate their implementation with our tracking team
- You will strengthen Zalando`s data-driven culture by giving analytics workshops and trainings across different departments
- You will develop into a company-wide contact person with a strong focus on tracking and analytics for our websites and apps
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience in a relevant field of web or app analytics, preferably in an e-commerce context and concepts of A/B-Testing and CRO are well known to you
- You have excellent analytical skills and love to work with numbers hence you are an expert user of Google Analytics
- You bring an understanding of Google Tag Manager, and you have first experience with SQL or BigQuery
- You like to take responsibility for your topics and you find that sweet spot between speed, quality and resourcing in bigger projects
- You like an international atmosphere and are business fluent in English. German is an advantage
- You are proud of an above-average degree in an analytical subject, e.g. economics, business analysis, statistics, mathematics, computer science or its' equivalent
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German would be an advantage but is not needed
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. Your work today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you’ll have the chance to help develop the world’s best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing, international company!
- Zalando offers you a fast moving and agile working environment where you’ll never face boredom
- A highly motivated international team of colleagues who will both inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- Our corporate culture allows us to make judgments based on your work results, not on the way you look – Every day is casual Friday!
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application via our Zalando career portal.
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact us via email // Katharina Zink