Zalando is going to become a fashion platform and eventually the number one tech company in Europe." Robert Gentz, co-founder & managing director Zalando
Want to make your mark at one of the most successful Fashion and Tech companies in Europe? Enjoy combining business knowledge with customer insights and state-of-the art technologies? Want to make the lives of customers and users better every day? Want to benefit from the market-defining knowledge and scale of resources that only a company like Zalando can offer? Then join our SAP Competence Center Team @ Zalando Tech!
What we are looking for?
Our mission is to become the number one global platform connecting fashion with people. Our challenges along the way: to bring together financial processes and analytics, to radically automate processes in real-time, and to gain forward-looking business insight across our entire corporate landscape.
- Be an inspiring expert: You have a degree in economics, business administration, IT or a similar field (ideally with a focus in finance or payment). Additionally, you should have at least 2-3 years of experience in SAP and strong usage and customization experience in SAP FI, FI-CA, Cash Management, Convergent Invoicing, and/or Bank Communication Management.
- Be a solution finder: You have a deep economical understanding in the field of treasury and financial processes and previous experience in project management. Furthermore, you have excellent analytical skills, a structured way of working, and are highly motivated and engaged. You are able to demonstrate problem solving and multi-tasking skills while working under pressure.
- Be a connector: You are a team player with excellent communication skills, taking into account the views of other stakeholders. You will support the different teams in Payments, Treasury, Accounting, and Financials to help them solve technical and business-driven challenges. You will elevate the overall performance of the team by sharing your knowledge. Since you will be working with German speaking stakeholders, we welcome bilingual speakers (German and English).
What are your responsibilities?
- You are a supportive enabler: You are the professional and technical SAP contact for the Finance, Payment, and Treasury departments. You are passionate about working with the SAP Financial product (FI, FI-CA, CI, BCM, TRM) and love the idea of tackling business-related use cases or technical problems on a daily basis.
- You are an analytical thinker: You analyze complex business challenges, identify potential solutions with related impacts, and design solutions in the context of finance and billing. You work in cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders to implement solutions in SAP. You have the ability to synchronize and optimize existing business processes within our SAP environment.
- You are a proactive challenger: You support project teams with the implementation of new SAP features through conception, planning, testing, and roll-out. You communicate directly and independently with colleagues and decision makers.
What we will offer you?
- At Zalando you can have a direct impact while being a part of something bigger. As a SAP Competence Center Team member, you will be working with the latest SAP Technologies (ERP on HANA, BW on HANA, HANA Platform) and Solutions to gain a greater insight into SAP’s finance portfolio.
- While participating in an international tech team, you will adapt quickly to dynamic environments, learn new technologies, and develop elegant solutions to complex problems.
- At Zalando you can grow both personally and professionally. Via internal mentoring, we fully support you on a personal Tour of Mastery by offering experienced partners and multi-source feedback.
- Lots of fun! We know you can only give your best if you enjoy what you do. With our weekly Tech Talks, more than 100 guilds (from API guilds to football or gaming guilds), and our semi-annual Hack Week, you can build your own Zalando experience.
Want to join us?
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact recruiter Matthias Rempel.