As a IT Support Technician you will be involved in the day to day technical support of all Zalando users at both the 1st and 2nd support levels. Work will include service requests and incidents and a high level of customer contact, both face to face and via remote tools. Responsibilities will include the day to day professional running of the helpdesk, ensuring that the high standards of customer support are maintained.
What we are looking for
- A well rounded technical background with a number of years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of Mac hardware and operating system.
- Centrify skills desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge in the current version of Windows; MS Office 2010; Chrome; Firefox
- Ability to provide basic user admin within Active directory
- Working knowledge of the network infrastructure (specifically printing)
- Knowledge of video conference equipment.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the latest smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven track record in working to high standards, excellent customer facing skills through innovation and the development of new documentation.
- Able to work alone and also liaise with colleagues at other Zalando locations and drive quality improvements on site.
- Familiarity with linux is an advantage
- Awareness and understanding of Google tools and capabilities.
- Day to day incident management involving all supported hardware (PC, laptop, Mac, Smartphone) and software
- Management of loans of equipment
- Preparation and installation of new hardware and software
- Quality checking of internal moves; 1st level network fault diagnosis
- User account administration
- Use of and management of tickets via a ticket system
What you can expect from us
Our recipe to success: Think big and act fast. The work you put in at us today will influence millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando you have the opportunity to work for a fast growing international company that wants to offer the world´s best fashion experience. Obviously we offer you much more:
- Through our mentoring program you will be able to work independently very quickly
- Weekly Tech Talks and regular technical exchange with other Berlin-based startups
- Powerful hardware system environment
- Flat hierarchies -- we live the motto “Wear sneakers, not ties”
- An international team with top experts who will inspire and support you
- Complimentary fruit, beverages and table soccer
- You will never be bored! Zalando offers a very variable working environment
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, please contact recruiter Jenny Bäricke.