Zalando’s Business Excellence team ensures that business processes run smoothly in company-wide IT systems. As a Process Manager, you work together with different teams across the company to actively manage and improve business processes. Whether junior- or senior-level, we expect you to challenge our status quo and help us improve continuously.
What we are looking for
- You completed a degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or similar
- You manage company-wide IT business processes and drive them towards high quality standards
- You have at least two years professional experience in the world of process management
- You apply improvement methodologies in practical projects and know how to adjust them to specific requirements within Zalando
- You contribute a distinct understanding of product management and software development
- You have excellent analytical skills and are able to work in a goal-oriented manner
- You take over responsibility and run your projects together with autonomous teams
- Your are not just a process expert when it comes to IT systems, you can also master complex data structures
- Challenging tasks and demands motivate you to achieve your best
- You are part of an international team, so English is a must
- You support other teams to elicit and model their business processes using BPMN
- You analyze business processes from various angles, prepare requirements concepts and develop to-be processes that meet desired business goals
- You devise IT solutions to monitor business processes continuously, making sure they meet KPIs
- You apply improvement methodologies to business processes and actively drive improvement initiatives across multiple teams and departments
- You work on several projects in which you consult teams with respect to the whole business process management lifecycle
- Quality rules – you are constantly optimizing your products and your processes and are able to motivate whole teams to do the same
- You support Zalando teams and offer support and advice when it comes to process management for IT products
- You enjoy working with other departments and aligning on projects
What you can expect from us
- A unique corporate culture with flat hierachies and fast decision making where results are what matter
- Fast onboarding thanks to our mentoring program
- Professional international colleagues who will both inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- Motivated and autonomous teams having mastery and purpose to shape Zalando online fashion experience
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, doing business in 15 markets. Delivering first-class shopping experiences to our +15 million customers requires moving fast — with microservices, Agile processes & autonomous teams — and using cutting edge, open source technologies. We are passionate about what we do and have fun while doing it. And we are willing to experiment and make mistakes: It’s how we grow.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, please contact recruiter Matthias Rempel.